Volunteers required!


Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service office move - volunteers required!

 

Readers of this 'ere blog will know I'm a bit keen on supporting charities. This year it's boobs mainly because both my sisters died from breast cancer within a few years of each other and a colleague at work has just undergone treatment for the very same. GET WELL SOON E!
However, there is another charity that I will support as long as I have a pulse, in whatever way I can. Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service. I've done a few mad things for them and I think I shall probably do so again. I may even rope in my young apprentice nut case, Matt. Now, here's a chance for anyone to get involved with the charity. It's a bit of a DIY SOS twinned with Location, location, location. I'll make this easy for myself by letting my copy and paste fingers do the rest of the talking, but please read on as it really is a fantastic cause run by some fantastic people. There are some links at the bottom so make sure you read on and click away. Also, get in touch with them if you can help on the dates mentioned. 

Over to Alexander Devine Children's Hospice...


Exciting times are ahead as we move office to be closer to our build site.  The next stage in our journey is very nearly upon us as we prepare for ground breaking later this year.

We are calling on volunteers to help us on:-

  • Friday, 5th September, 
  • Monday 8th September, 
  • Tuesday, 9th September, 
  • Thursday, 11th September 
  • Friday 12th September.

We need help with:-

  • Painting
  • Packing & unpacking
  • Cleaning
  • Dismantling and re-assembling office furniture

If you spare any time at all, even just an hour or two, we would love to hear from you, please email Fay.

OUR NEW ADDRESS: -

From Monday, 15th September, 2014, Alexander Devine Children's Hospice Service will be
based at: -

Unit 15,
Grove Park Business Estate,
White Waltham,
Maidenhead,
Berkshire SL6 3LW

Just a mile and a half from the six acre site of the new hospice, in Woodlands Park Avenue.

OUR NEW OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: -

01628 822777


Me again, just to remind you to please help if you can, and take a look here to see why. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts